Spa Beauty Therapist - Warwickshire
We have an exciting opportunity to join out Health & Beauty team at the Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club. This flagship property is a prolific wedding venue and provides staff with extensive, ongoing training and development. Marriott International is the worlds’ largest hotel company and provides associates with exciting long term career opportunities.
What do we offer our associates...
- World class training programs
- Global Hotel room discount scheme across all Marriott brands
- Hotel product discounts
- Complimentary Hotel leisure membership
- Meals on duty
- Free car parking
- Birthday, anniversary & long service recognition
What do we expect from you...
- Provide a warm welcome to guests and professionally converse with them to ensure that they are at ease.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and services to promote and answer guest queries
- Provide a range of beauty treatments for members, hotel guests and visitors and administer treatments in a professional, friendly manner regardless of gender.
- Maximise opportunities for upselling, including retail products, to contribute to departmental profitability.
- Maintain cleanliness of the salon at all times.
- Report immediately any inappropriate guest behaviour.
- Ensure all areas of the salon fully comply with all relevant Health & Safety regulations.
- Complete closing duties as required including cash handling/banking in line with policy.
- Undertake regular training and development as necessary
- Report any maintenance or security issues to supervisors
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.