Administrator - Work in Europe!
Administrator - Work in Europe!
In the region of £850 PCM (Net) + Accommodation, flights, lift pass + great overall package.
The salary will vary depending on the country in which you are placed (further details upon application)
Job Role Summary
Working for Neilson Active holidays is more than a job, it's a lifestyle! Spend the winter season based in one of our beautiful European ski resorts where it's all about sharing your passion for the activities you love. You'll be working hard, but the work is fun and there's always plenty of time to play!
We have office teams situated throughout each of our European destinations and these teams are the backbone of our winter operation. Regardless of whether your background is in general administration or you have additional financial skills, this position is a great opportunity to develop a solid career within the holiday industry.
As an Administrator, you will be an integral part of our winter team, provide support to our overseas resort office and our Neilson Mountain Collection properties. You'll need to be organised and have an eye for detail to ensure the smooth running of our winter programme.
This role will appeal to a skilled, motivated, hardworking team player with good attention to detail, who is keen to combine their office skills with a love for the snow and life in the mountains.
We are always looking for friendly, energetic and approachable individuals to join our amazing team! People who can build rapport with ease and continue to give our guests confidence in the fact, that every element of their holiday is being delivered by people that care.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Provide support to the Senior Admin, Office Manager or the Area Manager
- Develop an excellent working relationship with the local hoteliers, 3rd party suppliers, the ski representatives and the managers of our Neilson Mountain Collection properties
- Provide administration support to all resort personnel
- Co-ordinate the arrival and departure transfers and ensure that all information is accurate
- You will distribute all arrival and departure transfers information to the transport providers, ski representatives and Neilson Mountain Collection property managers
- You'll need proficient computer skills to be able to operate Neilson software and systems
- Cross check and distribute all third party and Neilson Mountain Collection property reservations with hoteliers and Neilson resort/hotel managers
- Take responsibility for all reservations confirmed by 3rd party hoteliers before release dates and to check with our agents that any reservations are confirmed wherever necessary
- To provide excellent customer service to customers, UK head office staff and resort teams when answering phone calls and emails
- Always represent Neilson in a positive light, both in the office, around the resort, provide any information, help, and assistance to our guests wherever necessary
- To be responsible for any general administrative tasks, photocopying, email and filing procedures
- To be flexible within your role and to help other areas of the business such as assisting with airport coach transfers and/or airport duties
Qualifications and experience required:
- Previous admin experience
- Numerical Aptitude
- Experience of work overseas desirable
- Skiing or Snowboarding experience desirable
- Educated to at least GCSE standard or equivalent
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use MS Office, including Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail along with planning and organization skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work well within a team and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to use your own initiative and follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong ability to use spelling and grammar correctly
- Approachable, welcoming, professional and enthusiastic
- Highly motivated
- Excellent appearance and personal grooming
- Attentive, outgoing, friendly and smiley nature