Spa Therapist - Work in Europe!
Spa Therapist - Work in Europe!
£660 PCM + Commission, accommodation, flights, food + great overall package
Job Role Summary
Working for Neilson Active holidays is more than a job, it's a lifestyle! Spend the summer season based in one of our beautiful Beachclub resorts or the winter in a stunning ski resort, where it's all about sharing your passion for the activities you love. You'll be working hard, but the work is fun and there's always plenty of time to play!
Relax, restore and revive is the Neilson wellbeing philosophy. Our Spas provide an additional touch of luxury to our resorts and allow our guests to indulge in some seriously well-deserved ‘me’ time. Working as a Neilson Spa Therapist is more than just a job, it’s a lifestyle that integrates the world of Spa with a host of activities in spectacular resorts, inspiring passion and motivation.
If you're a brilliant therapist looking to work overseas in a fabulous environment, then there could be a place for you on our team! You’ll be expected to carry out a wide range of treatments for our guests in a highly professional manner, offering advice on skin care, home care and recommended suitable retail products. Most importantly each and every guest must leave their treatment feeling wonderful.
As an NVQ level 3 beauty therapist (or equivalent), you are passionate about making people feel amazing and your clients will return from their treatment feeling on top of the world enthusiastic to book again.
Working with the luxury brand, Temple Spa, you will be given all the knowledge and product training to deliver an outstanding treatment to complement your professional and personable approach.
As one of our Spa Therapists, it's important to be confident and charismatic. You will enjoy building positive and engaging rapport with our guests and provide the WOW factor to our spa experience.
We are always looking for friendly, energetic and approachable individuals to join our amazing team! People who can build rapport with ease and continue to give our guests confidence in the fact, that every element of their holiday is being delivered by people that care.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Upsell treatments and retail products to maximize spa sales
- Ensure that all spa and beauty bookings are made in the most effective and productive manner to maximise treatment opportunities
- Perform all spa treatments to a high standard as set during training
- You'll need to be happy to be the only spa therapist in the hotel
- You'll be well presented and proud to wear the Neilson spa uniform
- Carry out all spa treatments and services to a high standard
- Actively maintain a good knowledge of spa services and products
- Ensure that all agreed targets regarding Key Performance Indicators are achieved
- Ensure that your spa outlet is very well presented and take personal responsibility for all treatment areas
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures are followed accordingly
- Follow all Health & Safety procedures and instructions accordingly to ensure a safe spa and hotel
- You'll actively report any issues relating to the operation along with any additional ideas for improvements to the Hotel Manager
- Always seek direct feedback from our guests and report this your line managers
- Display excellent customer service, support and awareness at all times
- Demonstrate excellent, overall knowledge of Neilson products to advise our guests
- Manage stock levels and follow all usage guidelines set during training
- Ensure that all retail and professional stock is secure and always handled correctly
- Ensure that spa POS systems are used correctly
- Build rapport, develop, maintain positive working relationships with the spa team, management and all other team members
- Carry out any other duties to assist with the smooth running of the overseas operation as designated by your line manager
Personal Skills, Knowledge, experience & Qualities:
- To be approachable, confident, knowledgeable, with excellent appearance and personal grooming
- Organised, hardworking, honest, flexible, energetic, self-motivated, target orientated and keen to display a consistently high standard of service
Technical Skills or Knowledge:
- Capable of learning new programs and procedures quickly and accurately
- Computer literate with a basic understanding of Word, Excel, Email
Qualifications & Training:
- Educated to GCSE standard
- At least 1 year of sales experience (Desirable)
- Previous work experience overseas (Desirable)
- Qualifications: Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 2
- Qualifications: Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3 Hot Stone and Gel manicure/pedicure
- Work Experience - Sales: 0 - 1 Year
- Work Experience - Practical: 1 - 2 Years
- A valid UK/ EU work permit: Required