Chef - Cardiff
Our customers are our life and our community is the beating heart. We want our Stablehands (aka our kickass staff) to bring their own unique personalities, interests and vibes to contribute to the team, get sh*t done and keep standards and spirits high.
Now is your chance to grab a pizza’ the action and jump on board!
Here’s what we expect:
- Preparation. Preparation. Preparation - of food and for service.
- You united in supporting our head chef run the kitchen. Don’t let him down.
- This is not just making pizzas. This is a way of life.
- Our ingredients are local, fresh and we prepare everything in-house. You need to have a passion for food above all else. You’ll learn how to make our unique sourdough base, our signature tomato sauce and all the delicious toppings we offer. It’s the key to our whole menu.
- We’ve taken the time to carefully source everything on our menus and we need you to take the same care in preparing it.
- Our standards are high and it’s up to you to maintain them.
- There’s only a little paperwork, so you need to be hot on your kitchen checks. It’s only five stars for us.
- Know your sh*t and be organised. Food and general hygiene knowledge is a must. You should have a keen eye for detail too. Keep on the ball before, during and after service.
- Got a good craving? You’ll be involved in new menu ideas and development and we’ll want to hear about it.
- Communication is vital. It’s a busy place and you’re on the front line. Keep your team in the loop and your eye on the prize.
- Think green - we reuse, reduce and recycle and you need to too.
- A good attitude goes a long way. We’re all in it together and take pride in positivity and supporting your team.
- Ideally, you will have some experience working within the industry - but don’t sweat. Our sh*t hot staff can show you the ropes.
- You need to be flexible, being able to work weekends and evenings.
Think you can handle it? Smashing.
As if free pizza isn’t enough, we also have some benefits and rewards that you definitely knead to know about.
- Free pizza. The way to our hearts is through our stomachs. We make sure our Stablehands are fed and watered with free food on shift.
- Bring your friends - we welcome socialising and you can benefit from our loyalty plan whilst using your discount. Win win.
- We work hard and play harder. We know how to throw a good party; crust us, we’re good at it.
- Hungry to learn and climb? Strap in, we’ll take you all the way up with training and opportunities.
- Wanderlust? We’ve got 16 sister restaurants, which would welcome you with open arms if you wanted to move and transfer.
- Cider benefits - not only do you get to taste more cider than you could ever imagine, we’ll take you to visit the farms, orchards and makers who supply us with the good stuff. Ross, our Cider Ambassador, is the king of road trips and loves an away day. You’ll want to be his friend, for sure.
- 28 days holiday per annum for you to enjoy at your leisure.
- Discounts in any of our sister Stable restaurants and affiliate restaurants, bars and hotels.