Chef de Partie - Thame
Chef de Partie - The Oxfordshire Golf Hotel & Spa - Thame
Are you an accomplished Chef with a passion for achieving the highest standards of food production and customer satisfaction using fresh locally sourced ingredients? Can you work well under pressure and as part of a team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie to join our established Kitchen team on a full time basis working 45 hours per week, supporting the kitchen in all areas of our operation including restaurant and bar food, conferences, golf events, weddings and afternoon tea.
The Oxfordshire Golf Hotel and Spa is situated in the heart of the Chilterns, and comprises a 50 bedroom 4 Star Hotel, with Heath club and Spa treatment rooms, as well as a championship Golf Course of outstanding quality.
Salary: Competitive - negotiable dependant on experience plus benefits
Staff benefits include:
- A staff pension
- Discounts on spa treatments and retail products
- Discounted rates on accommodation for staff and their friends and family at any of the Leaderboard Group hotels
- Free gym membership
- Free golf
- A discounted voucher scheme for the UK's most popular retailers and service providers
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free Uniform
- Free parking
The list not exhaustive. Staff benefits are subject to review and may change from time to time.
Chef de Partie Key Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the day to day running of any given section.
- Ensure consistency of food quality and presentation.
- Maintaining the cleanliness, stock control, organisation and standards of the section
- Assisting with the ordering on a daily basis, whilst keeping in mind stock usage, menu planning and business levels.
- Constantly advising Head/Sous Chef on needs and ordering requirements.
- Able to take control of any given tasks and maintain a high team spirit.
- Keep recipe folders in good order and up to date if and when necessary.
- Help to prevent waste of food of any kind and over-production to mis-en-place.
- Help to minimise the consumption of gas, electricity and water.
- Ensure good staff communications and relations.
- Contribute to helping other staff acquire menu knowledge to assist in “Upselling”.
- Ensure good kitchen security.
- Compliance with all Club, Hotel and Leaderboard policies and procedures and legal requirements e.g. health & safety, hygiene, fire prevention, employment law, etc.
- To undertake any other duty and responsibility considered to be consistent with the role.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience of working in a busy kitchen environment, creating fresh meals.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team is essential.
The Chef de Partie will work on a rota basis 5 days out of 7. You will be reporting to the Head Chef.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, and be able to attend an interview.
Due to the high volume of candidates, it may not be possible to respond to each application individually, therefore if you have not been contacted within 3 weeks of your application, unfortunately you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Chef de Partie - Thame
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly