Shop Maintenance Engineer - Nottinghamshire
Full Time, PermanentJoin the Family
We have a great opportunity for a Shop Maintenance Engineer to join our Maintenance team in Nottingham. You will join a team of experience maintenance professionals and work with our shop teams across Nottinghamshire.
We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Up to £36,795 per annum.Shift Pattern and Contracted Hours
45 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days on a rata basis which will include weekends and Bank Holidays.Job Description
- Reporting to the Area Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Carrying out preventative, routine and emergency maintenance work on equipment in our shops.
- Ensuring all on-site mechanical and electrical equipment is working as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Carrying out regular maintenance work, day-to-day repair of shop equipment, electrical repairs and modifications,
- Ensuring machine downtime is minimised whilst repairs are carried out for a group of approximately 80 shops
- The ideal candidate for the role will be 17th Edition qualified Electrician
- Have significant experience in installations, electrical repair, fault finding, preventative maintenance and continuous improvements.
- Good organisational skills along with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and carry out a varied workload in all trades on both equipment and property.
- A Full driving Licence is essential
- Our Greggs Employee discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 21 days, in addition to Bank Holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service (pro-rata for part time)
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme
- You will receive free life assurance after 1 year’s continuous service. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump-sum payment equal to one year’s salary
- You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
Other benefits include
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
During the application process we’ll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do we’ll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help we can made your application as quick and as smooth as possible.