Food and Beverage Supervisor - Maidenhead
Food and Beverage Supervisor - Cliveden House, Maidenhead
Cliveden is unique. One of the world's finest luxury 5* hotels, our grand stately home is set in the heart of the Berkshire countryside, surrounded by 376 acres of magnificent formal gardens and parkland and with wonderful panoramic views over the River Thames.
We are looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team! Some of the duties and responsibilities of this role include:
- To take ownership and support the management for the smooth running of the food and beverage operation on a daily basis;
- To be passionate in ensuring guests are welcomed as soon as possible and orders taken swiftly;
- To be passionate in having a good knowledge of all food and drink available for sale;
- To be intuitive and constantly aware of guests needs and be able to respond to them accordingly;
- To be respectful and using your integrity, frequently check on guest satisfaction and to communicate complimentary/adverse comments to the Food and Beverage Management;
- To assist the Food and Beverage Management team in managing and briefing their teams;
- Using your integrity in ensuring that guests’ names and their correct titles are used at all times & that the service is discrete & efficient at all times.
What's In It For You?
- Service Charge
- Free staff meals
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- Friends and Family rate at our Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- …and so much more.
If you find the buzz of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working under pressure, please Apply Now, we'd love to hear from you!