Assistant Manager - Eastleigh
Hollywood Bowl Eastleigh is made up of 20 state-of-the-art lanes with a star-studded VIP area, a Hollywood Bar and Diner and a great amusements area housing the best games in the industry; this Hollywood Bowl is always abuzz with a family-friendly atmosphere! With 60 centres across the UK, built on the market-leading Hollywood Bowl and AMF Bowling brands, and exciting expansion plans ahead; if you're looking for an Assistant Manager role that gives you more variety, challenge and opportunity than ever before, then Hollywood Bowl Group is definitely the place to be!
Be the complete Assistant Manager.
As our Assistant Manager, you will support the Centre Manger and Deputy Manager in overseeing the daily running of the centre, creating positive energy within the team! You’ll also:
- Be a role model for our team, leading by example in exceeding customer expectations to deliver an exceptional value for money experience.
- Coach and mentor the team, supporting them to hit their targets as well as their personal development goals.
- Support the Centre Manager and team in delivering on financial targets and service standards in the 4 key result areas.
- Support the Centre Manager with the team recruitment.
- Responsible for cash and stock control, including investigation of variances.
- Support the CM and DM with rolling out local marketing activity.
- Be a very hands-on manager - be present on the floor at key times, promoting positive energy within the team and ensuring high performance!
Be the Expert.
To be part of the feel-good game, and for you to be successful in the role of Assistant Manager, you’ll need to:
- Have a minimum of 12 months’ experience in a fast paced, customer-facing management role!
- Have an understanding of a leisure or hospitality operation.
- Be passionate about customer service, with excellent attention to detail!
- Have evidence of inspiring and developing large teams.
- Be sociable with an outgoing personality!
- Be enthusiastic with a hands-on approach!
- Be willing to work late nights and weekends.
- Have ambition for success!
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be! As well as the highest standard training and great career development opportunities, you’ll also receive:
- Bonus of up to 15% of basic pay
- Uncapped Out performance Bonus, paid annually
- 28 days’ holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free Bowling!
- Team Member Discount Card - 30% off Food & Drink! (Plus further reductions whilst on shift!)
We also offer a 12 month fast track General Manager in Training programme to all Assistant and Deputy Managers wanting to progress their career!
Apply today - we don’t want you to miss out on this great opportunity to become part of our team!