Chief Bowling Technician - St Helen's
Chief Bowling Technician - Superbowl UK St Helens, Merseyside
Are you a hands on person? Do you seem to have "The Knack"?
Can you fix it, whatever it is? We'd love to hear from you! If successful, then we will provide you with training on our bowling machinery.
As Chief Bowling Technician, you will be responsible for the running of the bowling machinery. Our centre will always be busy and the role is very varied and hands-on. You'll ensure all our equipment is maintained to the highest possible standard to ensure a great experience every time our customers visit us.
You will also aim to;
- achieve operating standards, minimising lane faults
- carry out preventative maintenance of all bowling equipment and lanes
- minimise the number of breakdowns / down time by responding to faults efficiently
- ensure customer service is a priority
- handy man maintenance across the centre
This is a very hands on job and if you don't mind getting your hands dirty and you are technically minded, then this job is right up your alley.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on bowling machinery.
Salary is £18,000 + OTE
Rotas include evenings and weekend work. You will be required to work additional hours to cover annual leave, school holidays and overtime opportunities.