Demi Chef de Partie - Shoreditch, London
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Demi Chef de Partie - London
You love to cook and learn new skills; you enjoy the buzz of working in a busy kitchen environment.
Your goal is to deliver first-class quality food; determined to exceed guest expectations and uphold the highest standards every day.
You want to work as part of a big team, learning from senior skilled chefs to ensure you are a master of your section and deliver a consistent approach.
You are a real team player; big-hearted and always ready to help others where you can.
You want to be part of a company that can help you thrive and grow, but above all, enable you to achieve what’s important to you and your happiness.
Life at Dishoom
Our restaurants are busy, bustling and full to the brim of Bombay food and culture. The team is super big-hearted and very talented – they’ll support you from day one. We're a big team so working here is a full-time role, requiring flexibility with shift patterns.
We are a truly first-class (award-winning!) place to work and we’re humbled to have been voted this year as #19 Best Company to work for in the Times Top 100.
We have some of the very best team events and benefits around, which include:
• You'll be provided with comprehensive training and Industry leading pay. You'll receive annual pay increases over three years whilst you’re developing into a skilled chef.
• 28 days paid holiday a year (plus, if you have children, one extra day to take them to their first day at school).
• Invites to great parties – we have a massive summer party (think: huge festival with music, fairground rides, food, drink and all-day-long pampering for you and two family members to enjoy, all on us), a huge Christmas party and team get-togethers every other week.
• Wholesome team meals and bottomless drinks when on shift.
• Discount in all of our restaurants – 50% during the day, 25% in the evening.
• Membership to Perkbox where you can get free mobile phone insurance, half price cinema tickets and much more.
• All Dishoom-wallas who work at Dishoom for 5 years are invited to attend Bombay Bootcamp – an amazing once-in-a-lifetime guided tour of Bombay with our co-founders!
• And much more!
One last thing. Every week you work at Dishoom you’re accountable for over 50 meals being donated to hungry children. Over 50 meals every single week – that’s something to be proud of!
*All applicants must be over the age of 18 due to the sale of alcohol in our restaurants.
Apply for Demi Chef de Partie - Shoreditch, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly