Assistant Manager - Maidenhead
Assistant Manager - Boulters - Maidenhead
Up to £24,000
Valued Managers equals a happy Peach Team
Peach delivers a flexible work/life balance, exceptional training to ensure career progression and an inclusive, fun work environment.
You’ll love it here if you’re cheeky, energetic, kind, and honest, with bags of passion for the industry and the ability to create a Peachy environment where your team can develop at every level.
We love our food, good wine, cold beer and quality coffee so it will help if you love the same and have the leaderships skills get your team to care about these things too.
We’re looking for a Manager, who chases perfection, generates growth, and makes a positive contribution to their pub, their community and the planet.
We have a strong set of values and we’re looking for that sparky someone who lives them every day. You need to want to create a positive culture that ensures you delivers exceptional, consistent service every time.
Peach is an award winning, independent company with 19 individual pubs, in which the personality of each is determined by the team who run them every day.
Our managers are so important to the continued success of Peach and are our GM’s of the future, so if you enjoy Making Life Peachy for your Team, Guests and Suppliers, get in touch!
Rewards and Benefits
- Paid over time
- Career development opportunities
- Fresh, seasonal, quality food offer
- Christmas day off
- 40% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Exceptional in house and external training, including Peach Adventure Days
- Performance related incentives
- Extra Holiday after 5 years
- Child Care Vouchers
- Invite to Peachfest, our annual Team party
We are proud because:
- We’ve won The Caterer’s ‘Best Employers in Hospitality’ 5 consecutive years voted for by our team
- Number 43 in The Times Top 100 2018 and 45th in 2017
- Numerous Acorn awards
- Winner of The Cateys
- The Peach Foundation – our charity (find out more on our website)
- We Make Life Peachy for our Teams, Guests and Suppliers
Apply for Assistant Manager - Maidenhead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly