Waiter/Waitress - London
Waiter/Waitress - Cafe Murano Pastificio
We are currently recruiting for a motivated, enthusiastic and talented Waiter/Waitress to join our team at Cafe Murano, located in the Covent Garden area of Central London.
Under the direction of Chef-Proprietor, Angela Hartnett, Cafe Murano offers simple, beautiful, classic Italian food and wine within warm, relaxed surroundings.
We are looking for an experienced Waiter/Waitress who is passionate about what they do.
To join us the successful Waiter/Waitress will have;
- Provide charismatic, warm and engaging service
- Demonstrate knowledge and passion for Italian wine, spirits and cocktails, with a desire to learn more
- Have a love for food and passionate about delivering a memorable experience for all our guests
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Minimum of 12 months experience working as a Waiter/Waitress in a similar, fast-paced environment
- Thrives under pressure with a positive can-do attitude
In return we offer;
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth and development
- Generous company discounts
- Competitive pay rate
- Up to 28 days annual leave - increasing with length of service
- Full-time hours consisting of approximately 35-45 hours per week
Beyond skills we’re looking for a Waiter/Waitress with heart and personality, who believes they can really make a difference to our team at Cafe Murano.
The successful applicant can look forward to being welcomed into a fun, supportive, sociable team, where regular training and guidance will help you to develop your knowledge and provide you with the foundations of a great career.
If you are looking to work in a fast paced and vibrant environment where you will be able to develop your knowledge and skills, we would love to hear from you!