Store Manager - Bristol
Store Supervisor - Queens Road, Bristol
We have had a fantastic opportunity arise for an aspiring Store Manager at our beautiful store situated on the popular Queens Road in Bristol.
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme
- Excellent training programmes
- Sociable working hours
- Uniform provided
- Free hot drinks during shift
- 40% discount on staff meals during shift
- 3% Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
Hours & Pay
- Full Time; 40 hours per week
- Shifts between 06:00-19:00 Monday-Friday; 06:00-18:00 Saturdays and 08:00-18:00 Sundays
- Up to £22,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 28 Days Holiday per year, with increase after 5 years’ service
Our Store Managers are the driving force of the SOHO brand, and the key to our success by creating and maintaining exceptional working environments for their team and their customers. They are role models who consistently go above and beyond with their customer service and inject enthusiasm into all that they do with great passion for our delicious food and triple-certified coffee.
Accountable for targets set Area Managers and championing their team to ensure SOHO brand standards and high product quality are met and delivered every time, they are dynamic leaders who constantly encourage their teams to be successful, through close support and development.
This store is full of potential for an ambitious Manager to really make it their own, so we also welcome applications from those who are looking at taking their first step into store management within the industry. If you have the determination to succeed, then we would love to hear from you!