Assistant Store Manager - London
Assistant Store Manager - Kurt Geiger - Wembley, London
Full time, 39 hours (Must be fully flex)
Are you Driven? Passionate? Captivating? Engaging?…. And LOVE fashion?
Yes… well, we are Kurt Geiger and we think you could be too!
Kurt Geiger first opened in Britain’s fashion capital on Bond Street, London in 1963. Since the Sixties Kurt Geiger has not stood still as it continuously evolves to make covetable footwear and accessories with a unique market position, pairing aspiration with accessibility.
We are Europe’s leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer and we are looking for the next generation of talent to join our business.
WE NEED YOU TO:
- Ensure customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- Be a role model for your team and with your own service standards
- Ensure all store and company sales targets, operations goals, policies and procedures are met and maintained
- Actively liaise, communicate and develop good relations with your team and Senior Management
- Maintain a high performance team through effective management of productivity, individual targets, employee relations and coaching on areas of development
- Manage and maintain staff scheduling and meet payroll budgets, remaining reactive to trading patterns
- Rota your team effectively and ensure optimum cover during peak trading periods
- Protect the Kurt Geiger brands and ensure all team members meet personal presentation standards
- Ensure your store maintains excellent visual presentation which is consistent with company guidelines
- Previous retail management experience
- Background with a fashion-forward footwear, accessory or fashion brand
- To be a customer service ambassador
- Proven ability to drive sales and team working to KPI’s
- To be immaculately presented and representative of our luxury/fashion forward brand in every way
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous bonus structure
- Pension Scheme
- Gorgeous shoes each season
- Amazing employee discounts
If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package.