Team Member - London
Team Member (Housekeeping) - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic individual to join our friendly Housekeeping team and help make YHA a great place to stay.
Duties will include:
- Keeping the hostel, reception area and social areas clean and tidy
- Cleaning and preparing bedrooms
- Cleaning shower and toilet areas
- Ensuring excellent levels of cleanliness are consistent throughout the hostel
In order to be a great Housekeeping Team Member we are looking for people who:
- Put the customer at the heart of everything they do
- Show good attention to detail
- Are able to achieve high levels of cleanliness
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Have experience working within a busy hotel, hostel or similar environment
What you'll get in return:
- An Hourly rate of £9.41 (This is £8.21 per hour + £1.20 London Living Allowance)
- The opportunity to work in an amazingly unique site.
- 10 FREE hostel stays and YHA Membership
- BUPA healthcare cash plan (Claim money back for dental, optical and medical treatments)
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounts and cash-back offers from high street retailers, supermarkets, holidays, car insurance and much more!
Please Note: If sufficient applications have been received then the advert may close early.
Job start date: 2019/07/28
Job end date:
No. of Vacancies: 1
Working hours: 14 - 42.5 hours
Accommodation is not provided as part of the contract
All roles are subject to a minimum of a basic DBS check.