Membership Sales Consultant / Assistant Manager - Orpington
Who are Anytime Fitness?
Anytime Fitness has been named the #1 Top Global (Franchise) Fitness Club by Entrepreneur magazine. With over 4,500 clubs worldwide, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing Global fitness chain and is developing a strong footprint in the UK with over 160 clubs.
Anytime Fitness Orpington has operated for over 5 years, successfully creating a club culture that makes members feel welcome, comfortable and confident that it’s a place they can achieve their fitness goals. The club has recently changed owners and there are grand plans to invest in and refresh the club towards the Autumn; presenting an exciting opportunity for a motivated Senior Membership Sales Consultant or Assistant Manager to be part of this exciting journey overseeing significant growth.
Anytime Fitness Orpington is owned and operate by a small company who currently own two clubs, with ambition to open a third in Spring 2020. Our ideal candidate will be someone who can “roll with the punches” and has the mental fortitude and flexibility to work within a small, young, but very ambitious company.
Industry experience and level 2 fitness qualification (or relevant degree) are highly desirable, but not essential – we are more concerned with who you are, then what you have done.
We’re looking for: Membership Sales Consultant / Assistant Manager (dependant on experience)
We are looking for a hungry Membership Sales Professional / Assistant Manager; driven to contribute to the success of the business. You will be naturally proactive with experience in health and fitness sales and capable of pushing and driving to meet and exceed targets and KPIs. You will have an outgoing personality and be extremely confident in face-to-face meetings and on the telephone
The role is both customer facing and requires you to support the Club Manager in the overall running of the Club; whilst supporting the delivery of the re-launch campaign. This is a crucial period requiring your energy, ideas and sales focused approach to create an interest and buzz around the local area.
If you can meet the following criteria, then we would like to meet you:
- Energetic, proactive with a positive outlook and a 'can-do' attitude.
- Approachable and able to make prospective and existing members feel at ease.
- Organised - keep on top of your leads and follow up.
- Confident – the ideal candidate should have no issues approaching members on the gym floor, appearing on camera for social media and just being the face of the club.
- Naturally sales-focused and target driven with a desire to over achieve
- Resilience – ability to deal with operational / sales / customer issue resolution with a calm head
- Social media proficiency – outside the box thinking on marketing
- You will enjoy working both within and outside the club environment, seeking opportunities to network, market and promote the club within the local community.
- Hard Working – the ideal candidate should have a strong work epic and be highly motivated toward achieving the club and companies’ vision.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary from £16,500 to £18,750 for the right candidate
- Potential to earn up to £21,200 including bonuses / commission (dependant on role)
- Opportunity to work closely with owners and take strategic decisions
- Continuing professional and career development, training and support including courses provided at Anytime Fitness Head office
- Opportunity to be a part of the world’s largest 24/7 gym chain