Job Title: Receptionist
Reporting to: Venue Reception Manager
Job Function: Meet and greet visitors; answer and direct all incoming calls and emails.
- To meet and greet all visitors, clients and personnel to Chelsea Reception in a professional and friendly manner.
- To ensure all visitors complete signing-in process and directing them to appropriate department.
- To answer all calls in a prompt and professional manner and to direct calls to relevant personnel/department.
- To answer all emails in a prompt and professional manner and to direct emails to relevant personnel/department.
- To ensure that all marketing material is kept up to date in the reception area.
- To ensure up to date with all events on site, and following the guest list procedure.
- To help specific departments with ad-hoc correspondence when required.
- To update and amend the staff security passes.
Measures of Performance:
- Well-groomed and presented.
- Callers and visitors are greeted in a friendly manner and directed to the appropriate departments.
- The reception area is maintained tidily, with up-to-date promotional material.
- Up-to-date and informed of events and services taking place on site.
- Polite and friendly with a commitment to excellent customer service, and a desire to present a professional image of Chelsea.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Competent in the use of Word, Excel, email and internet/intranet.
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism and good humour.
The Employee must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard to Chelsea FC PLC policies and procedures in particular Health & Safety, Financial Authorisation, Confidentiality and with regard to the Data Protection Act. The Employee must act to protect all young people and vulnerable adults that are in their care or attending the Company's premises. The Employee must report any misconduct or suspected misconduct to the Foundation Safeguarding Lead.
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relations amongst Employees and customers.
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.