Store Supervisor - Cheltenham
Store Supervisor - Cambray Place, Cheltenham
Due to our continuing growth, we are looking for a Store Supervisor to join our team in the original SOHO store situated in Cheltenham Town Centre on Cambray Place.
- Excellent training programmes
- Sociable working hours
- Uniform provided
- Free hot drinks during shift
- 40% discount on staff meals during shift
- 3% Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
Hours & Pay
- Full Time; 35+ hours per week
- Shifts between 06:00-18:00 Monday-Saturday and 08:00-17:00 Sunday
- £8.55 per hour
- 28 Days Holiday per year, with increase after 5 years’ service
Our Supervisors play an important role in supporting our Stores to make a great environment not only for our team to work in, but for our customers to visit time and time again. This is achieved by sharing our passion for delicious food and triple-certified coffee and by working to the highest standards as a role model in customer service and food safety.
You will need to be a people person with excellent front of house skills and meticulous attention to detail, along with the drive to meet store targets and motivate Team Members.
If you have supervisory experience within a high-volume food and drink business or in the hospitality industry or have extensive team member experience (with some responsibility for other team members) and are looking for your next step up, then we would love to hear from you.