Summer Team Member England and Wales - Restaurants 2019 - Gloucester
Summer is sizzling at the Hut! We're overrun with hungry guests, all wanting a table. So, of course, we need team members who'll shine as bright as the midday sun to join the summer fun. Right here at the world's favourite pizza company.
At Pizza Hut Restaurants, we're all about giving our guests an unbelievably good experience by delivering unbelievably good service! It's vital to our success that, even during our busiest times, we're able to deliver the whale of a time our guests have come to expect!
We're looking for Team Members who want to work somewhere they can belong over the summer season (anything from 2 - 8 weeks). Working alongside our existing teams to ensure that, at this scorching time of year, we remain as cool as a chocolate milkshake to keep the restaurant running.
You'll offer amazing support to our Servers and Pizza Chefs. And you'll do it with an all-round wow-factor way of working.
Role highlights - just to give you a taste!
- Making sure the self-serve areas (our iconic salad bar, ice cream factory, self-serve drinks) and Servers Stations are replenished and spick and span.
- Pot wash - (think fancy shmancy 'dishwasher') - loading and unloading, putting plates, glasses etc. away
- Cleaning and shining up the cutlery.
- The all-important toilet checks - loos on fleek!
- Sweeping and mopping of floors
You will receive top notch training, recognition for every job well done AND be part of the tip sharing scheme designed by our team members.
Important note: You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role