Assistant Restaurant Manager - Bosworth Hall Hotel
Apply now and you could be working at one of the most impressive and striking hotels in Market Bosworth. Set in 11 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, the Grade II listed mansion which houses the hotel dates backs from the 17th century and still retains many of its original features, making for a visually impressive location.
Bosworth Hall Hotel is a 210 bedroom-hotel and boasts restaurants specialising in both French & English cuisine, as well as catering for our large banqueting facilities. We are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager who wants to move forward in their career.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be required to;
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in the day to day operation of the Restaurant and to deputise in his/her absence.
- Ensure the highest possible standard of Food Service and presentation across the hotel adhering to menu & event specification and requirements.
- Ensure Food Hygiene Regulations as laid out within Food Hygiene Law are monitored and actioned upon at all time within restaurant, storage and prep areas.
- Ensure the Restaurant remains a clean, safe and organised environment at all time, highlighting any major Health & Safety issues to senior management for action.
- Ensure that all employees are trained in accordance with the Restaurants SOP and that all appropriate records are maintained.
- Ensure that all standards of performance within the Restaurant/Room Service are maintained.
The successful candidate will have previous similar experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Supervisor in a 100+ bedroom hotel. You will be able to communicate effectively with other manager, staff and guests. You must be flexible to work in line with business requirements.
Look at our website and see how fabulous Bosworth Hall Hotel is!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.