Restaurant Manager – The Bloomsbury Hotel, London
The Coral Room and Dalloway Terrace is now recruiting an experienced Restaurant Manager to join this vibrant restaurant and bar, based in London's literary heart, Bloomsbury. We are now recruiting for a Restaurant Manager to oversee the operations of The Bloomsbury's ground floor restaurant and bar; Dalloway Terrace and The Coral Room. In collaboration with architect and designer Martin Brudnizki, The Coral Room was launched in November 2017, following the hugely successful opening of Dalloway Terrace in 2016. As a Restaurant Manager in Dalloway Terrace and the Coral Room, you will be a passionate foodie who leads a team by example whilst going the extra mile to make sure our guests have an amazing dining experience and leave wanting to come back again and again. Managing and inspiring a large team will be key to your success in this role. The ideal candidate will have worked in a management role within a fast-paced restaurant within a hotel or high-end restaurant. Knowledgeable with budgeting, forecasting and scheduling, as well as maintaining impeccable service standards, this is a floor focussed management role.
The perks of working as Restaurant Manager with The Bloomsbury
- 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 days with length of service
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
The Bloomsbury, London
Located in central London just minutes away from The British Museum, Theatreland, Soho and the designer boutiques and markets of Covent Garden, The Bloomsbury hotel sits at the heart of the historic and vibrant 18th century Bloomsbury. The Bloomsbury is the proud winner of 'Best Urban Hotel' in the 2017 Cond Naste Johansen's UK and Ireland Awards for Excellence.
The Doyle CollectionThe Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for three years running; 2017, 2018 and 2019
Don't be shy, apply today join us as a Restaurant Manager!
#chooseyouradventure #PROUDpeople #PROUDtobepartofitThe Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.