Cleaner - Edinburgh
Cleaner - Edinburgh
Part Time, 20 hours
Nuffield Health, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider, is seeking a Cleaner in our Fitness & Wellbeing Gym.Please note that this role will be cleaning the Female changing rooms. Our RoleKeeping our Fitness & Wellbeing Clubs clean is a big priority for us. As a Cleaner, you will help us to create a safe and pleasant environment for customers.Responsibilities of a Cleaner
- Cleaning and preparing a range of areas.
- Taking pride in your work.
- Getting the best from cleaning products and also, using equipment such as carpet cleaners safely.
- A variety of general responsibilities ranging from removing waste, to checking stock and updating records on the computer.
Our Ideal Clean Team Member will:
- Care about our customers, so that you can organise your own work and plan your time to make sure cleaning never gets in the way of a customer's experience.
- Be friendly, with good communication skills. This will come in handy when you are working in a team with your colleagues, and also when you are interacting with our customers.
Our BenefitsWe want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days holiday - and we will reward you with more annual leave when you build your career with us.
A major part of this role will involve cleaning the female changing rooms and so we require a female Cleaner only for this role. This in no way affects any other candidate rights. Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?