Restaurant Manager - Hook
Restaurant Manager - Tylney Hall Hotel - Exceptional Opportunity
This is a rare chance to join the management team at our stunning Grade II listed property. For the first time in 20 years we have a unique opportunity to take over management of the amazing Oak Room Restaurant, delivering distinctly memorable experiences for our valued customers, both new and old. You will be working with our Executive Chef to take the restaurant from 2 to 3 AA Rosettes.
You will be the face of the restaurant, able to manage a busy evening service or early business breakfast with the same sincere welcome and efficient service.
Restaurant Manager Key Responsibilities
- To provide the highest quality of guest service.
- Pro active recruitment to attract and retain high calibre, passionate staff
- Training and Developing the team to fulfil their potential offering career progression within the Elite family
- Problem solving in a swift and professional manner- identifying areas in need of improvement or training
- To contribute to the profitable operation of the hotel by maintaining and adhering to allocated budgets and controlling stock.
- To consult with the Deputy General Manager and Executive Chef in relation to changing food styles and expectations of the guests ensuring that this information is communicated effectively.
- A leader with a successful track record in Food and Beverage with excellent people management skills
- You will have excellent verbal & written communication skills & be highly organised.
- You will be enthusiastic, customer-focused and work within deadlines set to meet business and customer demands.
- Passionate about the provision of high levels of customer service
- An energetic, self starter able to inspire and lead their team.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
- Share of 10% Service Charge
- Live in and relocation accommodation is available
As a people focused Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate.
About the Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 112 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.