Catering Manager - London
Catering Manager - West End London
£36,000 (excluding overtime from chargeable events)
Hours: As required (Monday - Friday)
Blue Apple is an experienced independent contract caterer specialising in bringing a bespoke and tailored solution to our clients. We have a diverse range of customers and pride ourselves on delivering fresh food solutions created by happy teams.
We do simple sarnies really well, hospitality that’s heavenly and delectable fine dining. Anything else in between is beautifully presented and delicious. Quite simply, food is our passion.
We are looking for a Catering Manager based in Central London to lead one of our flagship contracts. The ideal candidate should be professional, have experience of working in a high end contract catering environment and have good financial acumen. With this being a flagship site the manager most have excellent customer service skills, naturally high standards and have fantastic interpersonal skills. We have clients that expect us to deliver the best, so a confident and mature attitude with the ability to get the best out of the team will be essential.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Lead the catering team by creating an environment in which they can perform at their best
- Step into the kitchen and help chefs when it gets very busy
- Manage both hospitality and café menus to reflect the sites location
- Ensure we deliver the best catering service within budget
- Monitor the service and our food offering so that it constantly exceeds customers’ expectations
- ·Ensure all hospitality events and bookings are managed/overseen
- Ensure the site is profitable and runs to the client budget
- Compile monthly client reports
- Recharge all hospitality & free issue sales
- Ensure compliance at all time with all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and other regulations, policies and procedures
- Build and maintain excellent client and customer relationships so that you work in partnership and deliver a service that meets their needs
- Manage stock levels and oversee the purchasing process
- Delivering the highest standards and attention to detail is key
- Recruit, develop and carry out performance reviews for your team
- Ensure the kitchen and dining areas are immaculately clean at all times
To be successful you will need to demonstrate an affinity with our values of passion, pride, integrity and sustainability, a track record of leading teams to success and strong client and customer relationship building skills. Previous experience working in a high end B&I contract catering environment, knowledge of day-to-day bookwork, budget management and managing compliance will be essential. We’re looking for someone with an aptitude for motivating and developing team members to enable everyone to perform at their best.
To apply click APPLY and follow the instructions. We look forward to hearing from you.