Team Member - Filling Station - Gloucester
Team Member - Filling Station - Gloucester Services
Do you share our passion for good food and service and want to be part of a great team?
Our customers care about food and where it comes from and we want you to talk to them about our delicious produce.
Ideally you would have worked in a similar environment but if you share our passion for good food and enjoy interacting with customers we will help you learn the rest. We recruit people who share our values
At Gloucester Services we have filling stations that not only offer fuel but also the wonderful produce from our farmshop and café where the emphasis is on fresh home cooked food to take away.
We are looking for people to join our forecourt as a team member to deliver a great experience for our customers. Responsibilities will include assisting customers with their requirements (from coffee and hot food to fuel) in addition to stock replenishment and cleaning duties to ensure our forecourt areas are both well-presented and safe for our customers.
This is a full time position working 36.25 hours per week on a shift rota working earlies (6am – 2pm), Lates (2-10pm) and mids (10-6pm). There is no night working involved.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we would love to discuss it with you further.
What we can offer you
In return we will offer you fantastic benefits across our six Westmorland Family businesses including;
- Pay £8.51 per hour (applicants must be over the age of 18 years)
- Free meal allowance while on shift, as well as free tea and coffee
- Between 25% and 75% discount on most items in our cafes and shops
- Bus service from Gloucester City Centre to Gloucester Services which is subsidised by us for our colleagues
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service to 33 days (pro ratad for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- Lots of opportunity to grow your career with us