Housekeeping Manager - Cheddar
Housekeeping Manager - Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa
A Housekeeping Manager position is now available at the stunning Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with Housekeeping experience to take a step up in their career within this friendly team.
You will head up the Housekeeping team to ensure the high standard of presentation across all accommodation and company buildings. This will include the reception, bar and restaurant areas alongside various other areas on the park.
As part of your day to day responsibilities you will check all inventories in the department, replenishing any stock as needed and complete spot checks on accommodation to ensure the company’s high standards are met. Alongside these responsibilities, you will also lead and motivate the team, complete rota’s and training.
You will have previous experience in Housekeeping. Previous supervisory experience is an advantage, however not essential.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This position is ideal for anyone searching for Housekeeping Manager positions around the Cheddar area
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all rental fleet and company premises to the highest standard.
- Complete staff rotas taking into account strict budgetary control, demand and holidays.
- Issue training and re-training as required.
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required.
- Lead the Housekeeping team, ensuring high standards and good practice
- Completing laundry services as necessary.
- Reporting of lost and found property.
What experience you will need
- Previous housekeeping experience in a similar environment is essential.
- Previous supervisory experience is an advantage.
What skills you will need
- Excellent standards of customer care are essential.
- Driving licence is essential due to the regular use of resort buggies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude to work including a willingness to learn new skills.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
*Subject to terms and conditions