Why not join us as a Spa Therapist?
At Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel we’re anchored in creating one-of-a-kind experiences for our guests and for each other. In true Kimpton style the Hotel offers a luxury experience full of signature perks, brought to life with Glaswegian charm and personality. Our delightful design, creative events and immersive culinary spaces all feed into a mission to create more heartfelt human connections. It's also Glasgow's only 5-star hotel.
Kimpton® Hotels and Restaurants was the founder of the boutique concept in the U.S., it’s our empowered employees who bring Kimpton’s sincerely personal guest experience to life. Lead your own personal career path with us while you help make us one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
What our Spa Therapist do?
Our mission is to be the best loved Hotel & Restaurant Company so regardless of position, we look for individuals who are passionate about providing genuine heartfelt care to our guests and employees. Our Spa Therapists provide treatments and a level of personal care and attention this meets at all times the established benchmark of excellence and to maximise retail sale where possible. As a Spa Therapist you will be involved with all aspects of the spa operations (under guidance of the management team) and make a valuable contribution to creating a special environment with immense attention to detail. Our Spa Therapists also work with and support other members of the spa team and contribute to a strong team ethic.
What our Spa Therapists use to succeed in their role?!
- Previous experience and track record in working and progressing within Spa environments.
- UK Qualified to NVQ level 3 or ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent in beauty treatments and massage
- Experience of working as part of a team
- All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including night, weekends and bank holidays.
What our Spa Therapists benefit from?!:
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty