Become a Personal Trainer - South West England
DW Fitness First PT Pathway - South West England
£20,000 - £35,000 per annum
Become a qualified Self-employed Personal Trainer with the DW Fitness First PT Pathway scheme powered by OriGym, the UK’s most reliable fitness training provider.
Whether you simply have a passion for fitness, helping other obtain their fitness goals or fancy a career change, becoming a personal trainer with DW Fitness First, one of the largest
Fitness brands in the UK is a great place to start!
Already qualified as a personal trainer?
Great, apply today and begin your journey as a DW Fitness First personal trainer and take advantage of the fantastic benefits scheme available, including:
- PT Certification Business Course
- Access to PT Support & Interaction tools
- Constant funnel of potential leads for your PT business via our member point of sale offering
- On-going business support to give your PT business the kick-start it needs
- Choose your own rate with clients, depending on your experience and qualifications
- Sliding scale PT options / models
- Paying rent weekly
- Annual Public Liability Insurance
- Off-peak membership access to all UK clubs
- Annual rent-free entitlement
Looking to get qualified as a personal trainer at DW Fitness First?
DW Fitness First has partnered up with multi-award nominated training provider OriGym to formulate the DW Fitness First PT Pathway.
Upon successful completion of your personal training programme, DW Fitness First will guarantee an interview at any one of their 123 locations UK Wide.
Study at your convenience, including online, part-time and full time options that best suits your circumstances and lifestyle.
As a Fitness Training Provider, Origym have the highest reviews on TrustPilot. We offer support 7 days a week from the UK’s most qualified tutors so you know you’ll be in safe hands
Apply for Become a Personal Trainer - South West England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly