Supervisor - London
Supervisor - Covent Garden, London
Tandoor is looking for an experienced, energetic and personable Supervisor for our busy restaurant site! If you are ambitious to bring your own flavour to the table, check out what we’re looking for…
Tandoor Chop House, located in the heart of Covent Garden, is the meeting of a North Indian communal eatery and a classic British chop house. It brings together the characteristics of these two traditional restaurants - the tandoor ovens, Indian spices and marinades, select prime cuts of meat, and buzzing atmosphere. Our 50-cover site serves from lunch to late, with dine in and takeaway options available. The result is a place diners can come to socialise over drinks and share plates of hearty, comforting food
What you'll do...
- You're on of our key people in making sure all our guests are having a brilliant (and delicious) experience, answering any questions and keeping an eye on service
- Act as a role model for the rest of the team, guiding and mentoring, and taking a hands-on approach when it comes to training
- Think proactively about promotions, sales and upselling, and pass on your skills to others
- You may need to help out with opening, running and closing our restaurant on occasion
What we're looking for...
- Previous food & beverage experience and a hunger to learn
- A natural people person; you know how to make those around you comfortable and create an environment where they can be themselves
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get things done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- If we got stuck in a lift together we’d have a good time and share a few laughs
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
What's in it for you...
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension, competitive salary & tronc entitlement, and nifty rewards for going the extra mile and living our values
- Excellent discounts across the global Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up while you’re with us – we’re growing quickly and globally and are part of a diverse family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skill set and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!