General Manager - Newcastle-under-Lyme
Exciting opportunity for a General Manager to join an outstanding team and become part of our rapidly developing award-winning concept!
Do you want to work for an award winning company? If so, Loungers is for you! We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
We are currently recruiting for a talented General Manager at this amazing site. This position is not for the faint hearted, it's fast paced with no day the same but extremely rewarding. We are interested in a chap or chapess who wants to have a part to play in a swiftly evolving company whilst running a truly beautiful business. Frankly, who wouldn't want that?
What you get working for us...
- Competitive salary and package including a highly achievable bonus scheme.
- Company incentives including trips abroad.
- A 48 hour week. (Yes, we know everyone says this, but we actually take it really seriously!)
- General Manager Training includes WSET course, Coffee Training from the Worlds Number 1 Barista (Seriously!) and access to industry leading training information & support.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest - See our movie.
- The chance to gain funded training and qualifications at college.
What we are looking for from our General Manager?
- Energetic and vibrant, as General Manager you will be the 'face' of our businesses, and need to look the part - smart and well presented; you will set the standard for the site from the start. The right candidate will have a natural gift for hospitality and be able to motivate and lead a team through their passion, their example and their commitment.
- As General Manager you will be a master of all trades who can bang out great tasting coffee, epitomise great bar service, look slick on the restaurant floor and do it all with a dazzling smile and aura of calm competence.
- An organised individual with a structured and systematic approach to training, preparation and shift management, who is as comfortable setting up an MS Excel Spread sheet as they are tapping a cask of ale.
- A big personality who can lead from the front, with a wicked eye for detail, and is a highly organised and effective team manager.
- Someone who can get our new Lounge up and running and smoothly integrate us into the local community.
If this sounds a bit of you then apply today