Join us as a Reservations Agent,
Crowne Plaza London Kensington are looking for a Reservations Agent to support our Reservations Team
Benefits of Working as a Reservations Agent:
- Annual Salary of £19369.22, (£9.52 Per Hour)
- 39 Hours Full Time Contract Available.
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends Refer a friend bonus
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Dry cleaning of Uniform
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself
As a Reservations Agent you support the Reservation Manager and Revenue Manager to ensure the hotel meets its revenue targets and other business objectives.
Your duties will include:
- Answering the telephone and replying to email proactively selling the hotel facilities to ensure the budgeted figures are achieved/exceeded.
- Handle all enquiries and bookings, offering a personal service as per the standard operating procedures.
- Communicating and liaising effectively with other departments within the hotel
Why not join a winning team in one of London’s most friendly hotels were we put our Guest at the heart of everything we do.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the Reservations Agent Role, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.