Membership Advisor Apprenticeship | Aylesbury
As Membership Advisor Apprentice, you will be responsible for the sale of new memberships, retention of existing members and other general duties as directed by the club manager. You will have specific responsibility for:
• driving best practice in prospecting for new members and for dealing with new sales enquiries
• utilising Everyone active systems and procedures to achieve sales targets
• managing appointments, conducting facility tours and closing sales
• growing corporate membership through corporate meetings and presentations
• database management to aid member retention
• development and promotion of Everyone Active and the EA brand generally
• assisting in the development of EA culture within the club
• operation, maintenance and cleanliness of the club
• adherence to health & safety requirements
• This role offers Uncapped Commission
You will know how to thrive in a structured sales-driven working environment. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It would be advantageous if you have already worked in a sales role, however this not essential.
Exact working hours will be determined, but will involve a minimum 30 hours per week. You will need a willingness to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as required.
The apprenticeship will be approximately 12-15 months and you will be working towards your Sales Level 2. All of your training will be work based learning and delivered by Lifetime Training.
Everyone Active are the sectors leading operator who has been voted Operator of the Year for the last 2 consecutive years. Working with 40 Local Authorities, operating 140 leisure facilities nationwide.
Requirements and Prospectus
Candidates must be passionate about wanting to work within the leisure industry and willing to work towards their apprenticeship.Personal qualities
No previous qualifications required.Future prospects
Possible progression onto further qualifications and a full time jobTraining to be delivered
Apprenticeship in Sales
Functional Skills in Maths
Functional Skills in English
Functional Skills in ICT
About the employer
Sports and Leisure Management was established in 1987 and is the longest established leisure contractor in the UK. Sports and Leisure Management Limited’s consumer brand is Everyone Active, which is the name that can be seen at over 150+ leisure and cultural facilities across the UK. We successfully manage these facilities in partnership with 45 different local councils. We pride ourselves on achieving excellent operational standards, driving up activity participation, maintaining service excellence and developing colleagues, all of which are marks of a successful company. SLM is the company behind the exciting brand Everyone Active; it’s the UK’s No 1 brand for activity. The vision is to be everyone’s first choice for activity and we will strive to encourage everyone to participate in 30 minutes of moderate physical activity 5 times a week.
Sales & Membership Advisor - Milton KeynesEasy Apply!