Team Member - Back of House - Gloucester
Team Member - Back of House - Gloucester Services
We are looking for people to join our catering department as a team member to work in the catering areas mainly in kitchen Porter Duties.
Ideally you would have worked in a similar environment, but if you are hardworking, keen to learn and a good team player we can provide the training make you a key member of our family!
Responsibilities will include “Back of house duties” ensuring that all cutlery and utensils are cleaned and made available to the rest of the team and available for our customers.
This is a Full time position working 36.25 hours per week over 7 days on a set rota (earliest start times can be 6am and latest finish time could be 10pm).
Sound like something you would like to do? Then send us an application and we would love to discuss it with you further.
In return we will offer you fantastic benefits across our six Westmorland Family businesses including;
- Pay £8.51 per hour ( different rate if under 18)
- Free meal allowance while on shift, as well as free tea and coffee
- Between 25% and 75% discount on most items in our cafes and shops
- Bus service from Gloucester City Centre to Gloucester Services which is subsidised by us for our colleagues
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service to 33 days (pro rata for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- Lots of opportunity to grow your career with us
Apply for Team Member - Back of House - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly