Pizza Chef - London
Pizza Chef - Mother - Battersea Power Station, London
Hourly rates from £9.50 dependent on the experience
Mother is an utterly Italian restaurant without all the nonsense. Mother’s menu aims to bring out really good simple soul food, the kind we never tire of. We combine the best ingredients with seasonal and directly sourced artisan products from Italy. At the centre of our attention is our pride, our wood fired oven. She provides us with our daily bread, sourdough pizza, roasted fish-meat-vegetables, and warmth.
We’re friendly. Pop in. Have a bite to eat, grab a drink, or just say hello..
Pizza Chef Responsibilities:
- Working with organic sourdough made with purified seawater and wood fired oven
- Maintain all steps in the Customer Service cycle
- Work to a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times, we operate with open kitchen
- Ensure the guest has an enjoyable experience
- All customer requests are catered
- We produce by ourselves a number of products or import directly from Italy for the best quality ingredients
- It’s the real deal Napoli style with our personal interpretations
- The Mother style is casual, fun, and relaxed with a great enthusiastic team spirit and friendly interaction with our customers.
- We have an open kitchen in our funky railway arch, doors wide open all year to let in the sunshine and cooling breezes.
For all positions please apply via email attaching your CV or feel free to come in person if you are a local.
In terms of transport links we are a short distance from Sloane square and Victoria Tube and good bus service .
2 Arches Lane, Battersea Power Station, London