Breakfast Chef - Kingston
Breakfast Chef - Bill's Kingston
At Bill's you can expect a warm welcome, great service and excellent, freshly prepared dishes, all at very good prices.
Our successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent pay
- Fantastic family working environment
- Clear Career progression plans
- Benefits and Reward platform where you can access discount on over 1000 retailers, cinema tickets and holidays
- Free meals on shift
- 50% Discount off food for you and up to three others when dining at Bill’s (Mon-Fri)
- 25% Discount for 3 of your nominated 'Friends and Family' (Mon-Fri)
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave
- Anniversary gift for 1 years’ service
- Sabbatical for long term employees
- Employee of the month
- Company incentives
- And many more…..
Our Breakfast Chef's must:
- Have a proven track record in delivering exceptional dishes in a time pressured environment
- 1 or more years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be eligible to work full time in the UK
What do you need to do well?
As a Breakfast Chef with Bill's you'll need to make sure our standard of service remains high at all times, ensure your section is running smoothly, keep the atmosphere just right in the kitchen and work as a team to deliver fantastic fresh dishes throughout the day
In return we offer fantastic training and great opportunities and a very competitive salary but more importantly the chance to grow and develop your career and to be part of something really special.
If this sounds like your kind of job, we'd really like to hear from you.