Trainee Assistant Manager - Gloucester
Exciting opportunity for someone to join as a Trainee Assistant Manager in an outstanding team and become part of our rapidly developing award-winning concept!
Do you want to work for an award winning company? If so, Loungers is for you! We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
We are currently recruiting for someone looking to take thier first steps into management as a Trainee Assistant Manager at this amazing site. This position is not for the faint hearted, It's fast paced with no 2 days the same but extremely rewarding. We are interested in a chap or chapess who wants to have a part to play in a swiftly evolving company whilst running a truly beautiful business. Frankly, who wouldn't want that?
What you get working for us..
- Competitive salary
- Company incentives including trips abroad.
- Manager Training includes WSET course, Coffee Training from the Worlds Number 1 Barista (Seriously!) and access to industry leading training information & support.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest - See our movie on our careers site.
- The chance to gain funded training and qualifications at college
What we are looking for from our Trainee Assistant Manager..
- Energetic and vibrant, as a Trainee Assistant Manager you will be the 'face' of our businesses, and need to look the part - smart and well presented; you will set the standard for the site from the start. The right candidate will have a natural gift for hospitality and be able to motivate and lead a team through their passion, their example and their commitment.
- As a Trainee Assistant Manager you will be a master of all trades who can bang out great tasting coffee, epitomise great bar service, look slick on the restaurant floor and do it all with a dazzling smile and aura of calm competence.
- A big personality who can lead from the front, with a wicked eye for detail, and is a highly organised and effective man manager.
- A person who can support the Management Team in all aspects of running the business and leading the team.
Come and join us today... Apply now!