Head Housekeeper - Solihull
Head Housekeeper - Limes Country Lodge Hotel
Hours - Flexible to Suit
Due to our current expansion programme which is increasing our bedroom capacity from 18 to 28 bedrooms, we are now looking for proactive and thorough housekeeping manager to enhance our current team.
The Limes Country Lodge Hotel is an independent family-owned hotel set within 6 acres of stunning countryside. We’re very close to the M42 Junction 3, easily accessible from Earlswood, Solihull and Redditch.
Are you able to…
- Manage a team to ensure all areas of the hotel are maintained to a high standard
- Manage a departments 7 day rota to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure thorough communication with the hotel management team via weekly meetings.
- Take ownership of all bedrooms to ensure they are constantly and consistently maintained.
- Ensure all public areas are kept to a high standard of cleanliness
- Exceed expectations with a high standard of customer service at all times
- Manage light room service requests
- Manage and monitor all laundry, to ensure brand standards are always achieved.
- Manage weekly deep cleaning tasks
In return we will offer:
- A progressive wage structure
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free uniform
- Limes service recognition rewards
- Continual training programmes
- Recruitment incentive scheme
- Birthday Treats
- Long service rewards
If this sounds like your ideal role please email your up to date CV.
Apply for Head Housekeeper - Solihull
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly