Head Chef - Bristol
This award winning brand is recruiting now for a Head Chef of the highest calibre to help manage a talented team.
The Cosy Club are a premium quirky restaurant and bar's, open from 9am till late every day, serving an array of mouth-watering food and quality drinks in a slightly gentrified and relaxed environment.
This is an exciting Head Chef role with a multi award winning, newly established restaurant & bar brand that is set for great expansion over the next few years so don't miss the boat!
What you get working for us...
- Competitive salary and package including a highly achievable bonus scheme.
- Company incentives including trips abroad.
- A 48 hour week. (Yes, we know everyone says this, but we actually take it really seriously!)
- A comprehensive and industry leading training scheme with ongoing support and development.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest - See our movie on our careers page.
- The chance to gain funded training and qualifications at college
What we look for in our Head Chefs...
- You must take responsibility for all health and Safety, critical controls and financial aspects of the kitchen to deliver the desired results based on company audits and projected GP's. You will need to be not only a talented chef, but a good kitchen manager as well.
- You must have experience in cooking and preparing from fresh in high volumes, and very organised. Ideally, you will have a mixed branded and independent background.
- You must be able to motivate and lead a kitchen brigade and develop the talent underneath you to ensure the company specification is followed at all times.
- You must have at least 2 years' experience as a Head Chef, and a proven track record in a high volume establishment.
What you waiting for.. apply today