Distribution Team Member - Moreton-In-Marsh
Distribution Team Member - Maternity Cover - Moreton-In-Marsh
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Distribution Team Member for a maternity cover to join our team at our farm at Daylesford.
Full Time contract, based on 40 hours per week, shifts are spread Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm, but will require some flexibility. Salary £18,000 - £21,000 pa depending on experience.
- Competitive salary
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
As a Distribution Assistant, you will be responsible processing all fruit and vegetables orders, liaising with suppliers and directly with our stores to ensure any shortages or delays are communicated efficiently. You must be highly organised with great attention to detail.
- To assist in the maintenance of the admin dashboard and help with issue resolution both for weekly reporting, stocktake and period end close down.
- To follow up with suppliers of POs due into the business to confirm delivery dates
- To chase the suppliers of any POs that are late arriving to get updates and circulate a weekly report
- To process all fruit and vegetable orders daily and liaise with suppliers
- To placing the weekly cleaning orders
- To advise stores of shortages or delays with orders
- To distribute and collate weekly ordering books for fresh and meat products
- To place all wholesale customer orders
- To help with the daily wholesale receipting and dispatching and to ensure all wholesale dispatching is cleared down weekly
- To look into any reported invoice discrepancies from wholesale customers and process customers returns were necessary
- To provide a high level of customer service
Over forty years ago, we began to turn our family’s farmland over to sustainable, organic farming, first in Staffordshire and then in the Cotswolds, and we continue to be dedicated to growing, producing and cooking seasonal, organic food. Daylesford is one of the most sustainable organic farms and own some of the most sustainable restaurants in the whole country.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today.