Chef - Water Lane Boathouse - Leeds
40+ hours per week
Hourly rate depending on experience
We are looking for a hard working, passionate chef to join our expanding team at our very busy canal-side venue in Leeds.
Everything we cook is prepared in house, from our 24hr fermented sourdough pizza dough to our toppings and sauces. An ability to work on other sections of the kitchen would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing independent company, with excellent scope for career progression for the right candidate.
You will be:
- Someone with a genuine love for cooking
- Have experience working in a busy kitchen producing fresh food to a high standard
- Be a team player who enjoys working with people
- Take pride in your work and push yourself and those around you to improve every day
In return we offer you:
- A great opportunity to excel and progress within a fast growing company. In the past we've had KP's become chefs, commis chefs become Head Chefs etc.
- Food discounts across our other Leeds sites (Belgrave Music Hall, Headrow House, Ox Club & Water Lane Boathouse)
- Excellent training and one to one personal development from your line manager.
- 28 Days holiday every year
- The opportunity to go on staff R&D trips (past trips have seen team members go to New York, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Portland, Chicago, Toyko, Berlin).
Please send us a CV and brief covering letter, if we like what we see we'll get you in for an interview and trial shift