Deputy Manager - Nottingham
Pitcher & Piano are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to support the management of the team at Nottingham.We've been in the business for over 30 years and we're pretty proud of everything we've achieved. With 18 bars across the UK we are certain you’ll never see two looking the same, as many of our bars are situated within listed buildings, each one having its own unique character.Just like our bars, we have teams of brilliant people all with their own unique character who always strive to deliver excellent customer experiences and who are passionate about working for a leading premium brand.
As a Deputy Manager in Pitcher & Piano, you will be one of the leaders in our management team and be responsible for assisting in the management of the business. You will play a huge role in driving authentic ways of team development, maintaining high and consistent standards and always supporting the business to deliver growth.Why should you work for Pitcher & Piano?
- Competitive annual salary
- Fantastic Deputy Manager bonus potentials including monthly and quarterly incentives
- Discounted meals whilst on shift
- Opportunity to join a long standing, high street bar brand.
- Great training and development scheme which will develop your skills and enable you to progress further.
- Company benefits - this includes food and accommodation discounts, company reward and cashback offers, pension scheme, company & employee engagement and a chance to win various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our pubs are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
What are we looking for??
- Experience in a branded bar/restaurant working as part of the management structure, preferably as a Deputy Manager or Assistant General Manager
- Experience within a business with both food and drink profiles
- Experience in recruiting, managing and developing team members to ensure service delivered in line with brand standards.
- A genuine passion for providing memorable experiences
- Be willing to learn, develop and improve own skills, whilst having the ability to progress and engage others
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that our industry offers