Rugbytots Lead Coach - Basingstoke
Rugbytots Lead Coach (Part Time) - Basingstoke
Salary: £15 per hour
Hours: Sunday mornings 8.45-midday
- The world's favourite rugby play programme for 2 to 7 year olds
- Classes follow a specifically designed programme for each age group with energy, enthusiasm and excitement.
- Our fun, structured play sessions take children on a journey of sporting imagination with engaging and energetic coaches supporting them every step of the way whilst teaching how to catch, pass, kick, run with the ball and play as part of a team.
- Energy, enthusiasm and patience
- Relaible and committed, we want someone who will be there week in, week out!
- Ability to engage and communicate with young children
- Must be reliable and able to work weekends
- Driving licence and own transport required
- Paediatric first aid qualification (this will be provided)
- Legally able to work in the UK
- Able to clearly speak and understand English
- 18yrs old or over
- A DBS check will be carried out and any candidate will need to provide two suitable referees
- Coaches will need the facility to store the Rugbytots kit at their home address (so a secure garage or shed is ideal).
- The role we're recruiting for at the moment is based in Basingstoke and is for Sunday mornings, roughly 8.45am to midday.
- To lead Rugbytots classes each weekend of term
- To follow the Rugbytots play programme (as provided) while planning fun and engaging classes
- To demonstrate games and skills with enthusiasm and energy
- To provide feedback where required on a group or one-to-one basis
- To ensure the safety of all children and their parents while attending classes
- To ensure that classes run promptly and to schedule
- Competitive rates of pay
- Uniform, kit and training provided
- The opportunity to be part of the industry leader in this sector
- Training will be provided and this includes practical training, first aid and also the online Rugbytots Lead Coach Course.
- Experience of working with young children
- Passion for rugby and sports
- An RFU Rugby Ready or Level 1 coaching certificate is desirable although not essential
- Ideally at least 1 year of experience in a similar area, however full training will be provided for the right candidate