Kitchen Team Member - Apprenticeship - Pizza Hut Restaurants -
At Pizza Hut Restaurants we have a passion for creating memorable experiences which stay with our guests long after they leave the restaurant. Every member of our restaurant team makes our guests feel welcomed, valued, and creates a sense of fun, so each visit is a special one.
As a key part of the kitchen, you'll be responsible for preparing great food that our guests will want to come back for time and time again.
To create fantastic food you will naturally be a friendly, creative team player with a passion for food. You'll be at ease liaising with our restaurant team members, your colleagues and the management team.
It's your time to show us just how much you shine in the kitchen. And to show our guests how the world's most famous pizza got to be as popular as it still is today.
These fantastic roles will turn you into a true pizza expert. You'll learn supreme skills and our management team will give you support like you wouldn't believe.
There aren't many people out there with as much positive energy as you. And you'll put that brilliant personality into every dish you prepare. It's about making our guests want to come back for more. And more. And more. So you'll need real love for The Hut and passion for pizza.
Being a great team player is crucial. And you'll also have bags of creativity. We're looking for people with a sense of ease, whether dealing with other team members or managers. The perfect blend of skills.
Role highlights - just a taste!
- Making sure we're amazing in the kitchen, every single time
- Following recipes to perfection - and presenting the food that way too
- Keeping a keen eye on food quality - never letting a wrong-looking dish slip by
- Making such a great job of the daily clean-up that the big weekly one is a piece of cake
- Always thinking: 'This is one restaurant. We're one team!'
- Being truly focused on Health & Safety/Food Hygiene regulations
We'll give you world-class training, a culture that rewards every great job done and tons of other benefits on top. As for career progression, there's as much as you can handle!
* You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.