Apprentice Recreation Assistant | Fareham
Apprentice Recreation Assistant - Fareham Leisure Centre
40 hours per week
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work as part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
What will the role involve?
- Effective communication with other team members
- Equipment setups safely and on time
- Maintenance of company standards at all times
- Provision of safe and effective pool supervision
- Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
- Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
The programme is 12 months in duration and you will be employed on a fixed term contract.
Pay and benefits
£3.70 per hour apprenticeship wage. Free use of gym and swimming pool, paid holidays and ongoing training opportunities.
What will your training involve?
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Active Leisure, Learning and Wellbeing Operational Services
- Level 2 Certificate in Leisure Operations
- Level 2 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
- Customer service/ Sales/Marketing within the Leisure Environment
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
For more details on the position or to apply, send a current CV
Apply for Apprentice Recreation Assistant | Fareham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly