Pub & Restaurant Manager - Brockenhurst
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Pub & Restaurant Manager - Beaulieu Hotel and the Drift Inn
What is in it for you:
- Salary starting at £28,500.00 DOE plus profit share
- 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday (contracted roles only)
- Fantastic career development and training opportunities
- Other benefits including: perk box, private healthcare discounts, staff loyalty card, active social committee, discounts at our sister resort in Cyprus (all subject to qualifying criteria and terms and conditions)
- Free staff parking
New Forest Hotels is a popular and progressive hotel group based in the beautiful New Forest area. Our collection includes, Beaulieu Hotel and the Drift Inn Pub, Bartley Lodge Hotel, Forest Lodge Hotel, Moorhill House Hotel and our newest addition Burley Manor Restaurant & Rooms. Our venues are eclectic each offering our staff different opportunities to learn and grow within the hospitality industry.
The successful candidate will be managing a flexible and dedicated team in our award winning pub restaurant.
Suitable for a first manager position from either the independent or branded trade.
Working with the site General Manager to deliver against KPIs and drive growth and stability throughout this busy and popular new forest pub.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Deputy Pub Manager or Pub Manager of a pub.
- Experience with leisure and corporate operations
- Proven training record to prove continuous professional development
- Profit and Loss accountability
- Stock take and GP accountability
- Understanding the payroll and working % targets vs sales
- Ability to work to budgets to achieve targets
- Possess a hands on, floor based management style
- Possess strong communication and organisational skills
- Have experience and passion for appraising, training and developing team members
- Excellent food and wine knowledge
- Clear idea of acceptable delivery offer
- Good understanding of importance of consistency in all areas of the business
- Drive to improve functionality and achieve high standards
- Excellent leadership skills
- Rotering to achieve high service standards whilst hitting payroll targets
- Stock taking, ordering and purchasing to achieve target GP
- Knowledge of marketing a hospitality business to improve sales and foot fall for events.
- Great communication skills
- HND or Degree in hospitality Management
- Cellar Management Training
- Be available to work 48 hours per week including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and during busy holiday periods.
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Pub & Restaurant Manager - Brockenhurst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly