Assistant Manager Blue Jay - Derby
The Role and the Ideal Candidate:
You’ll support the General Manager in building a successfully run pub. Responsible for the day to day running of the pub, you will be at the forefront of the business. If you are someone who puts people at the heart of all that you do and can motivate a team, then this opportunity could be for you. We look for hands on, confident communicators with previous leadership experience, ideally within the retail or hospitality industry.
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate of pay and a reliable hours contract
- Bonus scheme to reward you for all that hard work both on stage and off
- Our online discount scheme, Marston’s R£wards, giving you high street and online discounts so you can treat yourself
- 20% discount on Marston’s food and hotels with our Privilege Card at our Marston’s managed houses
- 30% off food and drink while on shift
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Regular incentive schemes to keep you motivated and recognise your hard work
- Our Career Path and development programmes which could see you progress to General Manager level and beyond!
The Place to Be:
At Marston’s we are leading the way in the ever changing hospitality industry. With over 180 years’ experience under our belt, we celebrate our heritage whilst dreaming big for the future.