Assistant Store Manager- Wythenshawe
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Contractual hours will be 40 over 5 days
The Assistant Store Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations, attracting new customers and retaining current customers. This is a varied and hands-on role, no day will be the same.
Main responsibilities of the Assistant Store Manager include:
- Maximise profit and grow the business
- Be fully accountable for the store’s performance
- Drive a culture of exceptional customer service to encourage repeat business
- Supporting the Venue Manager in their Day to Day duties
- Taking the place of the Venue Manager in their absence
- Drive all new products and promotions
- Ensure excellent store presentation, cleanliness and hygiene
- Effectively manage the team within the company policies and procedures
- Ensure the team are fully trained
Previous supervisory or management experience in a customer-facing role is essential to be considered.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing and able to take on a challenge.
You will have a professional, customer-focused approach and a can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Commercially minded
- Business focused
- Target & sales driven
- Experienced in a Supervisory or Management capacity in a customer-facing role
- Well presented & professional
- IT literate
Talarius is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and service for customers to enjoy the experience.
We are also home to Kwik Tan, a leading UV and spray tanning retailer, with 45 salons nationwide.
We are a fast-paced, 7 days a week business and as such the ideal candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
The company care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By your submitting your CV you are agreeing to your CV being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months.