Receptionist - Clacton-on-Sea
2x Seasonal Receptionist - Seawick Holiday Park
Park Holidays UK Ltd has a collection of 28 Holiday Parks around the South Coast of England stretching from Devon to Suffolk. We are looking for a Receptionist to join our team.
If you enjoy working with customers, then we would love to hear from you.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- To attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the General Manager or the Company
- To meet and greet holiday guests as the first point of contact for the park.
- To have full knowledge of and to use efficiently the Park Vision system.
- To carry out administration duties on Park Vision as agreed with the Holiday Sales Manager.
- To provide an information service on all Park activities, facilities and local services and attractions
- To provide an efficient reservations service to all resident guests
- To book in guests on arrival in a courteous manner and relay any relevant information regarding the Park's
- facilities to them
- To efficiently operate the Park telephone system
- To provide an efficient support service to resolve guest problems, housekeeping, maintenance, etc
- To complete all Welcome Packs with corresponding programmes, membership cards etc
- To issue and control all keys to guest accommodation
- To operate Park mobile radio system
- To take payment for holidays or caravan owners' accounts and issue receipts
- To ensure the office and reception are clean at all times.
- To open and process post as required.
- To make out going sales calls up selling extended stays and upgrades.
- To contact hire fleet guests via telephone to chase for the booking payment as per the Company agreement.
- To complete random spot checks on hire fleet vans to ensure the company cleaning standard is adhered to, as
- and when requested by the Holiday Sales Manager.
- To take hire fleet bookings face to face and over the telephone.
- To ensure that all outstanding balances are paid 28 days prior to the guests arrival.
- Maximise occupancy of Holiday Hire Fleet.
- Ensure Chalets/ Holiday Home Keys are all accounted for.
- To protect and maintain the Company’s assets.
- To ensure all hire fleet vans are ready for arrivals.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
- Progression Programme within the Company - Learning & Development Opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme
With 30 caravan holiday parks across the southern UK coastline from Devon in the West to Suffolk in the East, we are the largest provider of caravan holiday parks in the South of England. We offer great value family UK caravan holidays and short breaks, with a selection of touring and camping holidays too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.
Our parks offer high quality facilities, fantastic accommodation, and top class entertainment – coupled with an idyllic destination, it is the perfect holiday for families that are looking for a combination of holiday fun and relaxation. We have something to suit every taste and budget, ranging from modest but comfortable caravans, to luxurious lodges.