Grounds and Maintenance Supervisor - Bath
Grounds and Maintenance Supervisor - Bath Mill Lodge Retreat
Grounds and Maintenance Supervisor required at Bath Mill Lodge Retreat, located just outside of Bath.
Bath Mill is set within beautiful grounds, and offers luxury lodges and hot tubs for guests. Your primary responsibility will be to supervise the team to ensure the accommodation, hot tubs and company buildings are maintained to the highest standards.
Alongside this, you will monitor and respond to job requests and scheduled maintenance. This will include following weekly and monthly maintenance schedules alongside acting on any maintenance requests that are made.
Other responsibilities include completing regular checks and audits on various appliances and buildings within the park.
Due to the use of company vehicles, a full driving licence is essential to the role.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for maintenance jobs within Bath and the surrounding areas.
- Carry out scheduled and reported maintenance around the park as required.
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities.
- Ensure all park grounds, bins and public areas are kept free of debris.
- Maintain and update all plant and equipment schedules.
- Ensure the safe use and storage of chemicals at all times.
- Supervise the maintenance team, ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience within a maintenance role is an advantage.
- Previous hot tub training an advantage, but not essential.
- Previous supervisory experience is essential.
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Full driving licence is essential
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Good eye for detail with care and attention to work.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Competitive hourly rate of pay.
- Full uniform provided.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.