Park Manager - Loughborough
Trampoline/Park Manager - Jump Giants Loughborough
To take responsibility for the day to day running of the trampoline park. To control and develop all aspects of the operation, including staff training/first aid, financial controls and product development.
You will ensure that the business operates in line with its targets plans and objectives. Ensuring that health and safety issues are monitored, maintained and reported in line with and as per current legislation guide lines.
- To offer leadership to the team
- To control the budget and ensure long and short term objectives are met
- To promote the organisations customer service standards
- To recruit, train and develop staff
- To prepare reports and presentations for the Directors
- To operate the sales and computer record systems
- To be responsible for all purchasing on site
The ideal candidate will be a commercially astute business manager who is adept at managing a young team and has extensive experience in managing a multi revenue stream business. With a financial package to match and prospects to develop and grow your skills within the leisure industry this is a sort after opportunity!